FAST Triple StoreFAST Web ServerFAST JSON Database
OpO does not have to stand alone. There are several open source
projects related to OpO.
- OpO-C is a C client for OpO.
- Oj is a fast JSON parser for Ruby.
- OjC is a C version of the Oj JSON parser.
- Agoo is fast web server as a Ruby gem.
News and Blog
- October 01, 2018
OpO has dropped support for embedded Ruby and spawned handlers
and now shares a common code base for the web server portion
with the Agoo high
performance web server Ruby gem.
- February 01, 2018
project, Agoo is
a fast web server gem that shares some of the code in OpO. It
supports the Ruby Rack
- December 20, 2017
The OpO client API in
C, OpO-C is
ready. Benchmarks hit over 400,000 queries per second on a four
core desktop machine.
A blog has been kept since the start of
OpO. It includes rambling about what direction to take OpO as well
as the latest news.
Benchmarks cover performance
benchmarks for OpO as a simple web server, a database server, and
as a web framework. In each case OpO performance is compared to
the industry leader in that area. In each case Opo leaves the
others far behind.
- 2x faster than NGINX with lower latency.
- 10x to 100x times faster than MongoDB with a similar difference in latency.